Vitamin C referred to as L-ascorbic acid, maybe a vitamin. Antioxidant-rich vitamin C Supplements are well known for promoting immune function and protecting cells from free radical damage. Vitamin C is additionally a crucial antioxidant that will assist your body with the production of collagen, L-carnitine, certain neurotransmitters, metabolism of protein, and the regeneration of other antioxidants within the body (like vitamin E).
- Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant that can boost your blood antioxidant levels. This may help reduce the risk of chronic diseases like heart disease.
- Vitamin C supplements have been found to lower blood pressure in both healthy adults and those with high blood pressure.
- Vitamin C supplements have been linked to a reduced risk of heart disease. These supplements may lower heart disease risk factors, including high blood levels of LDL (bad) cholesterol and triglycerides.
- Vitamin-C-rich foods and supplements have been linked to reduced blood uric acid levels and lower risk of gout.
- Vitamin C can improve the absorption of iron that is poorly absorbed, such as iron from meat-free sources. It may also reduce the risk of iron deficiency.
DIRECTIONS OF USE: Take 1 tablet, up to three times daily. Allow 3 to 4 hours between servings. Do not exceed 3 tablets daily.
CAUTION: Not for use by those under the age of 18. Keep out of reach of children. Do not use this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult a medical doctor before starting any diet or exercise program or if you have any known or suspected medical condition(s), and/or if you are taking any prescription or medication(s).
ALLERGEN WARNING: Made in a facility that also processes sesame, egg, peanuts, tree nuts, fish/crustaceans/shellfish oils, and wheat products.